Monday, March 28, 2011

Journaling Journey

I think it's safe to say that I can check off another item on my New Year's Resolution list. I've gotten into the Art Journaling thing. Totally. It took me a while, but I'm there.

I tend to be a bit over-analytical. I have a BS in Medical Technology and am 12 credits short of having an undergrad degree in Psychology, so go figure. I need to UNDERSTAND things before I can learn the processs and really get into doing something. So, I bought L.K.Ludwig's book "True Vision Authentic Art Journaling, bought an issue of Stampington's Journaling magazine, am taking Strathmore's on-line class, and got up enough nerve to sign up for Pam Carriker's Journaling 365. My first journal from last year was more of a portfolio. Now my journals are my art and my thoughts. I love journaling like this. It heals.

No comments:

Post a Comment